We collect the following categories of personal information directly from you, as you visit our website, reach out to us, create an account with us, or place an order with us:
- Personal details: Such as your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, company name (if applicable).
- Account information: Such as your order history, wishlist, birthday, preferences, beauty profile (including hair, eye, and skin color, skin type etc.), and any other information you provide to us when you complete the registration form, in addition to personal details.
- Log information: Such as your IP address, geolocation, webpages accessed, information requested along with the date and time of the request, the source of your access to our website (e.g. the website or URL (link) which referred you to our website), browser version, operating system.
- Marketing information: Such as your marketing preferences, the level of engagement our emails receive, such as the delivery rates, open rates and click through rates which our emails achieve.
- Billing information: Such as credit, debit, or other payment card information, billing name, billing address.
- Communications you send us: Such as survey responses, correspondence, any other information you provide to us.
- Visual information: Such as photographs and videos from social media platforms and/or submitted directly.
- We collect what is commonly referred to as “sensitive personal information” if you choose to provide your skin tone preferences. Providing this information is completely optional, is collected only with your explicit and freely given consent, and is securely stored on our web servers for use in personalizing our correspondence with you via email or on site. Any information stored can be viewed on your account page. This information can be deleted using the same mechanism that it is provided to us in your account page or by emailing us at heroan#foxmail.com. Please do not submit other sensitive personal information about you to us.
- We may also receive certain categories of personal information from third parties, such as partner companies involved in any joint promotions. Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details.
- What are the consequences of not providing personal information?
How We Store and Safeguard Your Information
- We maintain reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. However, no security measure can guarantee against compromise. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited due to applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access, or other causes beyond our control.
- You also have an important role in protecting your personal information. You should not share your username and password with anyone, and you should not re-use passwords across more than one website. If you have any reason to believe that your username or password has been compromised, please contact us as detailed below.
Third party links